Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

Getting to know Bird

Sup, i'm Bird um i'm the one who is like totally in love with One Direction, but don't get me wrong i love J.B and everyone else we post on this blog to. ;)
 So if you guys know One Direction 
then you'll get to know a lot about me.
 I'm sort of like Louis Tomlinson 
i'm very random and can be quite funny and out going  
and  i sometimes yell out irrelevant things. 

 I'm also like Harry Styles, i like to go with the flow, i'm very cheeky, and i love cracking random jokes that sometimes make no sense or don't go with what me and people are talking about. 

I can be like Liam Payne, i have no tolerance for rudeness especially when it's towards the one's i love, i can sometimes be the sensible one and do whats right. 

 I can be like Niall Horan in many ways, for starters i swear like sailor, and when somethings funny i normally just burst out laughing, especially when it's perverted things LOL, and i sometimes feel like i don't belong, and when i'm away from home i tend to get very home sick.

Last but not least i'm like Zayn Malik, i can be extremely shy when i'm nervous or when i'm in an awkward position, sometimes i just like to be quiet, and sometimes when something may seem funny to my friends i just stand there not laughing at all, like a depressed freak (except Zayn looks like a depressed hottie) 

(But as you may all know)

So i guess i'm kinda like all of them formed into one,
 so yeah thats who i am :D 

-Bird 

No comments:

Post a Comment